Wednesday 13 July 2011

Delicious

http://www.delicious.com/meadowlea this is mine that I've had for a while, I try to remember to save my favourites/bookmarks to it so when my computer crashes I can find sites when I can't remember the url. There isn't too much to do with libraries on it but I can see I saved some things with TAFE. Obviously we were doing something to do with Learning and it was a few years back (2008) before the changeover to Polytechnic . I was meant to do 23 Things in my free time but didn't find the time. Good thing our current class is covering this and more.

2 comments:

  1. I am a bit backward in computer literacy. I have not really had experience bookmarking

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is also called favourites, depends which browser you are using, I use firefox on my computer cos Internet Explorer seems to have a few issues.

    ReplyDelete